Mini Wonder Mold
Hats Off to the Holidays Mini Cakes
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
Each cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Wonder Mold Pan Add to shopping list Mini Wonder Mold Pan
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Confectionery Tool Set Add to shopping list Confectionery Tool Set
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cake Circles Add to shopping list 6 in. Cake Circles
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
*Note: Mix 1/2 pack of neon purple with 2 oz. of white fondant for purple shown. Mix 1/2 pack of primary blue with 2 oz. of white fondant and add a little Sky Blue icing color for blue shown.
Bake and cool cakes. Position on individual foil-covered circles. Prepare for rolled fondant.
For red hat, cover cake with red fondant; smooth with Easy-Glide Smoother. Roll out white fondant 1/8 in. thick and cut circles using smallest round Cut-Out; attach with damp brush.
For purple/blue hat, roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick and cut into 1/2 in. wide strips; position strips alternately on cake.
For green/red hat, dot mark bottom of cake in 2 in. wide sections. Roll out red and green fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut into 2 in. wide x 3 1/2 in. long sections, taper top end to 1/4 in. wide. Position on cake.
For pompoms, roll 1 1/2 in. diameter balls of white fondant; attach to cake top with damp brush.
For hatbands, roll 3/4 in. diameter x 13 in. long logs of white fondant; attach to base of cakes with damp brush.
To create fluffy look, insert large end of veining tool in fondant at various angles.