Hats Off To Frosty Cake Pops
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Eyes Icing Decorations
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- large spice drops
- Easy-Add Black shoestring licorice Add to shopping list Black shoestring licorice
- Mini candy-coated chocolates
Each cake pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add 8 x 8 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 8 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 1A Add to shopping list Tip: 1A
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Sticks
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
Dip in melted candy; chill. Brush pop with piping gel and sprinkle with sparkling sugar.
Roll out black spice drop and cut hat brim with the large open end of tip 1A. Attach large spice drop upside down to center of brim. Use parch parchment bag with melted candy to pipe a band of white candy around hat. Attach hat to snowman's head.
Attach orange candy-coated chocolates for nose, eye icing decorating and 3/4 in. length of black shoestring licorice for mouth with melted candy.
Click here for a list of flavorful cake ball pop recipes.