Hare in the Air Cookies
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Pink Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Pink Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
each serves one.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Hoppy Easter Lollipop Mold Add to shopping list Hoppy Easter Lollipop Mold
- Easy-Add Egg Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Egg Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make bunny candies in lollipop mold. Tape over opening for stick. Mold candies using Painting or Piping Method. Tap to settle; chill until firm. Pipe facial features after unmolding using melted candy in cut parchment bag.
Make cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. Cut cookie background using egg cutter. Bake and cool cookies. Pour thinned blue icing over cookies to cover. Let dry overnight on waxed paper-covered boards.
Step 3Pipe 3 tip 4 bottom pink scallops 2 3/4 in. up from narrow end of egg using full-strength icing. Add other colors using thinned icing.
Pipe tip 5 yellow wavy band 3/4 in. wide. Pipe tip 4 violet wavy stripe, then tip 3 yellow wavy stripe. Pipe tip 5 green band 1/2 in. wide with curved top. Use tip 5 to fill in violet top. Let dry at least 4 hours.
Pipe tip 3 dot trims. Using full-strength icing, pipe tip 1 outline ropes. Attach bunny candy with icing. Pipe tip 1 rope over bunny.