Happy Landings Cookies
Send spirits soaring with these lively bee and butterfly pops. Tint cookie dough yellow and create the winged creatures using Bug Buddies Metal Cutter Set, piped icing, and candy details.
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
White Candy Melts® Candy (1 pack needed)Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Black shoestring licorice Add to shopping list Black shoestring licorice
Mini candy-coated chocolates
Each serves 1.
- Easy-Add Bug Buddies Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Bug Buddies Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
Tint cookie dough yellow. Roll out dough; cut bee and butterfly cookies. Bake and cool. For butterflies, pipe tip 8 bead body and ball head. Pipe tip 2 dot and string facial features and stripes on body. Add tip 3 bead hearts on wings. Cut licorice in 1 in. lengths; insert in head and attach mini chocolates with melted candy.
For bee, ice wing area smooth. Add tip 8 ball head, tip 2 dot and string facial features. Pipe tip 3 zigzag stripes on body. Insert licorice antenna and stinger; attach mini chocolates with melted candy. Attach cookies to sticks with melted candy.