Happy Huddle Cookies
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Football Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Football Icing Decorations
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Boy Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Boy Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- 12 x 7 x 1 in. craft block
- Craft knife
- Hot Glue Gun
- Construction paper
- Plastic ruler
- Felt tip marker
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
Tint dough copper, cut out and bake cookies; let cool.
Wrap craft block with foil. Tint 1/3 pk. of fondant green. Roll out thin and attach to top of craft block, lightly brushing foil with water before positioning; smooth. Score yard lines, 1 1/2 in. apart, with ruler; pipe tip 2 lines with melted white candy.
Decorate cookies with fondant, attaching pieces with water: In white, cut helmet and pants; small strands for mouth guards.
Imprint helmets with small opening for hinges on mouth guards. Using 1 in. ball of black, cut eyes with small opening of tip 6; cut shoes with craft knife.
Tint remaining fondant ½ red and ½ blue. Cut shirts and small strips for helmet trim. Attach football decorations to sides of playing field and cookies to sticks with melted candy.
For goal posts, cut four lollipop sticks to 4 in. and attach with glue gun.
For pennants, cut triangles from construction paper, write message with marker and attach to sticks with glue gun. Insert cookies, goal posts and pennants.