Happy Chanukah Cake
Celebrate the Festival of Lights with a tribute to the past. Here's an elegant cake the symbolizes the glory for family and friends to admire and enjoy.
Cake serves 42.
- Easy-Add 12 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 12 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 20 Add to shopping list Tip: 20
- Easy-Add Tip: 102 Add to shopping list Tip: 102
- Easy-Add Tip: 104 Add to shopping list Tip: 104
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add Flower Nail No. 7 Add to shopping list Flower Nail No. 7
- Easy-Add Assorted Celebration Candles Add to shopping list Assorted Celebration Candles
- Celebration candle holders
Make lions and tablet pattern out of color flow icing.
Make 10 tip 102 and 104 roses, 7 tip 102 rosebuds. Trim roses with tip 3 sepals.
Ice a two-layer cake smooth. Position dry color flow star. With a toothpick, draw scrolls on the top of cake. Cover marks with tip 20 "C" scrolls and "S" scrolls. Pipe tip 20 rosette between "C" scrolls. Add tube 3 "C" scrolls, print message and pipe dots on cake top.
Edge cake top and base with tip 20 reverse shell borders. Pipe tip 3 stems on cake top and side. Attach rose sprays and trim with tip 352 leaves. Insert candles in holders and push into cake top.