Happy Bird-day Cupcakes
This little birdie is a “tweet” treat for any birthday celebration.
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Assorted Pastel Baking Cups Add to shopping list Assorted Pastel Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 10 Add to shopping list Tip: 10
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Bake cupcakes in Assorted Pastel Baking Cups and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe. Tint 1 ½ cups icing with a small amount of Royal Blue Icing Color and ice cupcakes smooth with light blue icing and Spatula.
Pipe tip 10 ball head (pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). For wings and head feathers, pipe short pull-outs with yellow icing and Leaf Decorating Tip 352.
For beak, tint ¼ cup white icing with Orange Icing Color and pull-out with Leaf Decorating Tip 352.
For eyes, tint ¼ cup white icing with Black Icing Color and pipe dots with Round Decorating Tip 2. For eggshell, pipe outline on bottom half of cupcake with white icing and Round Decorating Tip 2. Fill in outline with white icing stars using Open Star Decorating Tip 16.