Hanging Out on Halloween Mini Cake
This itsy bitsy spider will be on everyone’s dessert list this Halloween. Delicious firm-battered cake cut into spider-web shape and covered with candy melts and web piped in white candy for an added treat. Just add spider icing decorations and it’s party time.
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Spiders & Bats Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Spiders & Bats Icing Decorations
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add 10 1/2 x 15 1/2 in. Jelly Roll Pan Add to shopping list 10 1/2 x 15 1/2 in. Jelly Roll Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Halloween Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Halloween Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Bake and cool 1-in. high cake using firm-textured batter such as pound cake. Cut cakes using spider web cutter from set. Place on cooling grid placed over drip pan. Cover with melted candy; let set. Pipe web lines using melted candy in cut parchment bag. Trim lollipop sticks to 3?in. long. Insert into side of cake. Attach icing decorations to stick and to web with melted candy.