Cookie Sheets & Je…
Hang Around For Fun! Cookies
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- spice drops
- granulated sugar
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Christmas Tree Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Christmas Tree Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Heart Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Heart Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Round Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Round Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
- Straight pin
In advance: Make 1 ornament cap for each cookie. Using pattern, tip 2 and full-strength color flow, outline cap; flow in with thinned color flow. Let dry.
For hanging hook, cut a thin layer from spice drop; sprinkle waxed paper with sugar and flatten with finger. Cut out center with small end of tip 12. Attach to back of cap with full-strength color flow. Let dry.
Cut out various shaped cookies; bake and cool. Place cookies on cooling grid over waxed paper.
On heart and tree cookies, pipe full-strength color flow borders and let dry, then flow in various colored sections with thinned color flow; let dry.
Overpipe scroll design on heart with tip 3 and full-strength color flow. On round cookie, flow in background with color flow and immediately add dots of red and yellow.
With pin, pull out star points from yellow dots. Let dry. Attach caps to front of cookies with full-strength color flow.
*Note: Combine Violet with a little Rose for violet shown.