Handling a Tall Order Cookies
The Man of the Season is head over heels with desserts. Great cookie pop made using the Christmas Tree Comfort Grip™ Cutter and Square Cut-Outs™. Add features to Santa and festive gifts with bright shades of royal icing. Wonderful treats for school parties and home gatherings.
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Christmas Tree Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Christmas Tree Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Square Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Square Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add 11 3/4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 11 3/4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Paring Knife
- Waxed paper
- Plastic ruler
In advance: Prepare and decorate Santa and gift cookies. Roll out dough; for each Santa cookie, cut 1 tree using cutter, 1 large square and 3 medium squares using Cut-Outs.
Trim off extended branch areas from tree to create a triangular shape. Trim large square to 1 x 2 in. and medium squares to 1 1/2 x 1 in., 1 1/2 x 3/4 in. and 1 x 1 in.
Bake and cool all cookies.
Ice Santa and gifts smooth. Pipe tip 3 stripes or dots on medium gifts, tip 4 stripes on large gift. Pipe tip 4 dot bow on 1 in. gift.
Place Santa on waxed paper. Pipe in tip 12 face (pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Pipe tip 5 arms; add tip 12 bead boots.
Pipe tip 4 zigzag beard and fur trim on coat hem. Add tip 2 dot nose, tip 1 string eyes and dot mouth, tip 3 pull-out moustache.
With royal icing, attach large gift at top of triangle. Pipe tip 4 mittens holding gift.
Build up hat under gift with tip 4 and add tip 3 zigzag fur trim on hat and sleeves. Let dry overnight.
Remove Santa from waxed paper and attach stick to back with royal icing, leaving 4 in. extended at bottom. Attach remaining gifts to stick with royal icing. Let dry.
*Note: Combine Red-Red and Christmas Red for red shown.