Hamming It Up! Cupcakes
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Pink Icing Color Add to shopping list Pink Icing Color
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Large marshmallows
- Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Parchment Paper Add to shopping list Non-Stick Parchment Paper
Bake cupcakes in White Standard Baking Cups and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing Recipe. Tint icing pink using Pink Icing Color. Ice cupcakes smooth with pink icing using Spatula.
Make candy features. Tint portions of melted White Candy Melts pink and black using Garden Candy Color Set.
Fill Disposable Decorating Bags half full with melted white, pink and black candy. Reserve some pink candy for nose. Using a scissors, cut a small opening in tip of each bag.
Cover ears, eyes and feet patterns with Non-Stick Parchment Paper. Outline and pipe in ears and feet patterns with melted pink candy. Pipe in eyes patterns with melted white candy. Refrigerate until firm. Pipe a dot of black candy for pupil on each eye. Refrigerate until firm. Carefully peel off parchment.
For nose, cut marshmallow horizontally in half with scissors. Dip into reserved melted pink candy. Refrigerate until firm and position on cupcake.
Insert ears and feet in cupcake.
Position eyes. Using melted black candy, pipe dot nostrils and outline mouth.