13 in. Round Non-S…
Halloween Heave Brownie
- Favorite brownie mix or recipe
- Black spice drops
- Chocolate nougat candy
- mini candy bars (Four types)
Brownie serves 12.
- Easy-Add Jack-O-Lantern Cake Pan with Flutes Add to shopping list Jack-O-Lantern Cake Pan with Flutes
- Easy-Add 13 in. Round Non-Stick Cooling Grid Add to shopping list 13 in. Round Non-Stick Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add 13 x 19 in. Cake Board Add to shopping list 13 x 19 in. Cake Board
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Plastic ruler
Bake and cool brownie according to recipe directions. Place on foil-wrapped cake board cut to pan shape.
For eyeballs, soften taffy in microwave. Shape and press three pieces of taffy into each eye cavity. For pupils, cut spice drop horizontally and place on eyeballs.
Roll out chocolate nougat candy 3 in. long. Place one for each brow and two for each lower eyelid.
Cut up mini candy bars in half; place in and around mouth.