Graveyard and Ghost Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Hallow Pumpkin Mix Sprinkles Add to shopping list Hallow Pumpkin Mix Sprinkles
- Your favorite cupcake recipe
each cupcake serves 1
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Standard Muffin Pan Add to shopping list Non-Stick Standard Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 13 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 13 Count Dessert Stand
- Halloween Mini Metal Cutter Set (Ghost and Tombstone used)Easy-Add Halloween Mini Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Halloween Mini Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
Bake cupcakes in White Standard Baking Cups and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe and tint Leaf Green and Lemon Yellow combination to achieve green shade used. Use spatula and green buttercream to ice cupcakes.
Sprinkle cupcakes with Hallow Pumpkin Mix Sprinkle Decorations.
Prepare Roll Out Cookie Dough Recipe, roll out and use ghost and tombstone cutter from to cut 8 ghosts and 5 tombstones. Bake and cool.
Prepare Royal Icing recipe and tint a portion gray, dark gray and black; reserve a portion white. Use tip 3 and full-strength white icing to outline ghosts and full-strength dark gray icing to outline tombstones; let set. Use tip 3 and thinned down white icing to fill in ghosts and light gray icing to fill in tombstones; let set. Use tip 3 and full strength black royal icing to pipe facial features on ghosts and message on tombstones.
Insert cookies in cupcakes and position on dessert stand.