Long Loaf Pan
Hair-Raising Fun Cake
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black shoestring licorice Add to shopping list Black shoestring licorice
- Pink wafer candies
- Black spice drops
Cake serves 18.
- Easy-Add Long Loaf Pan Add to shopping list Long Loaf Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add Tip: 10 Add to shopping list Tip: 10
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 4B Add to shopping list Tip: 4B
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add 8 in. Spatula Add to shopping list 8 in. Spatula
Position cake vertically on surface. Using spatula, ice 6 inches of top and side of cake smooth with lime green icing.
Pipe tip 12 ball eyeballs, tip 8 ball nose and tip 3 string mouth and eyebrows. Pipe tip 3 green eyelids; edge with tip 3 black outline. Pipe tip 3 dot pupils.
Cut 1 in. pieces of licorice and insert into eyeballs for lashes. Pipe tip 10 curved outline ears; overpipe with tip 10.
Attach black spice drops to sides of neck and wafers to cheeks with dots of icing.
For hair, fit two decorating bags with tip 4B. Fill one bag with white icing and the other with gray.
Begin at bottom border on cake side and pipe tip 4B wavy hair. Continue over the cake. On top edge of cake, pipe tip 4B pull-out stars.
**Note: Combine Lemon Yellow with Leaf Green to achieve lime green color for face. Add a small amount of Black color to white icing to achieve gray for hair.