Guest of Honor Cake
Gobble, gobble, gobble. … That’s what your company will do when served a tantalizing turkey fashioned from a Shell Pan-molded cookie, a Snowman Pan cake and perky piped-icing details.
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Colossal Pan Chocolate Cookie
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Snowman Pan Add to shopping list Snowman Pan
- Easy-Add Shell Pan Add to shopping list Shell Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 1A Add to shopping list Tip: 1A
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 2B Add to shopping list Tip: 2B
- Easy-Add Tip: 18 Add to shopping list Tip: 18
- Easy-Add Tip: 19 Add to shopping list Tip: 19
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
Press cookie dough into greased Shell Pan; bake, remove from pan, and while warm divide cookie in half lengthwise; cool.
On foil-covered board, position cookie pieces alongside cake. Pipe three Tip 18 scalloped outlines on cookie.
Ice pumpkin area smooth; pipe Tip 2B band on hat; add Tip 4 string outline around collar and eyes; pipe-in Tip 5 eyes and Tip 4 eyeballs.
Fill-in collar with Tip 18 stars; hat and turkey head with Tip 19 stars (overpipe eyebrow area) and add pull-out stars at forehead. Pipe Tip 12 hat buckle; add Tip 4 eyebrows and string bow.
Pipe Tip 2 lines on pumpkin and print Tip 2 message. Using heavy pressure and Tip 1A, pipe an elongated ball of icing for stem. Pipe Tip 2 vines and Tip 352 leaves.
Add beak and wattle: Using Tip 12 and heavy pressure, pipe a ball shape for bottom beak, tapering off the end as you gradually decrease pressure. Tuck tip into top and repeat, pulling out top beak. Using light pressure, pipe a line of icing alongside beak for wattle. Pipe Tip 352 pull-out wing feathers.