Guess What? Lollipop Cupcake
Double fun treats—cupcakes with lollipops-- make a clever addition to your baby gender reveal celebration or a special treat for a big-brother-or sister-to-be. The end of the lollipop stick is dipped in pink or blue Candy Melts? candy. Guests pull out the lollipop to reveal if baby is a boy or girl!
Favorite cupcake mix or recipe
- Easy-Add Blue Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Blue Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Pink Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Pink Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Pastel Pearls Favor Candy Add to shopping list Pastel Pearls Favor Candy
- Easy-Add Pastel Lollipop Kit Add to shopping list Pastel Lollipop Kit
each cupcake serves 1
- Easy-Add Pastel Silicone Baking Cups Add to shopping list Pastel Silicone Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- green highlighter/marker
Bake cupcakes in silicone baking cups placed on cookie sheet. Let cool.
Pipe swirl with tip 2 and icing.
Add pearls favor candy to cupcakes.
Using blank stickers included in lollipop favor kit and marker, print a question mark on stickers. Attach to lollipops.
Melt blue or pink candy according to package directions. Dip ends of lollipop sticks in melted candy. Refrigerate until firm.
Insert lollipops into cupcakes.