Gruesome Ghost Cupcakes
Mini ghost cookies make a big impact! Simple cupcakes with holiday sprinkles, shown here on one of our Dessert Stands, stack up for a table full of Halloween fun.
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Chocolate Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Chocolate Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Hallow Pumpkin Mix Sprinkles Add to shopping list Hallow Pumpkin Mix Sprinkles
- Easy-Add Ghost Mix Sprinkles Add to shopping list Ghost Mix Sprinkles
Favorite Chocolate Cake Mix
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Halloween Mini Metal Cutter Set (ghost used)Easy-Add Halloween Mini Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Halloween Mini Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Halloween Cupcakes 'N More® Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Halloween Cupcakes 'N More® Dessert Stand
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
Cut out and bake 1 ghost cookie for each cupcake; let cool.
Place cookies on cooling grid positioned over cookie sheet.
Thin color flow icing according to package directions and pour over cookies; let dry.
Use full-strength color flow icing to pipe tip 1 facial features on ghosts.
Bake and cool cupcakes. Ice cupcakes smooth with spatula and add sprinkles.
Insert ghost cookies and position cupcakes on Dessert Stand.