Grinning Gingerbread Cupcakes
Make a plate of these smiling gingerbread cupcakes for school holiday parties! Watch kids’ faces light up as they get into the celebration. Use our Gingerbread Boy Baking Cups and fill with your favorite cupcake recipe. Ice chocolate buttercream and decorate as you like.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Gingerbread Boy Standard Baking Cups or Winter themed baking cupsEasy-Add Gingerbread Boy Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Gingerbread Boy Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Standard Coupler Add to shopping list Standard Coupler
Bake cupcakes in Gingerbread Boy Standard Baking Cups and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare both Buttercream Icing recipes. Ice cupcakes smooth with Chocolate Buttercream icing using Spatula.
For eyes and nose use white icing and Round Decorating Tip 5 to pipe dots. Pipe short strings for mouth and hair.
Tint a small amount of icing with Rose Icing Color. For cheeks, pipe pink icing dots on the ends of mouth with Round Decorating Tip 5. Flatten dots with finger dipped in cornstarch.