Cupcakes 'N More&r…
Greetings Earthlings Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Yellow Cake Sparkles™ Add to shopping list Yellow Cake Sparkles™
- Easy-Add Chocolate Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Chocolate Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing
- Large marshmallows
- Candy-coated chocolates
- Mini candy-coated chocolates
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Star Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Star Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Silver Foil Baking Cups Add to shopping list Silver Foil Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Angled Spatula Add to shopping list Angled Spatula
In advance, make stars. Tint fondant yellow and use small and medium star Cut-Outs™ to cut 11 medium stars and 22 small stars. Brush with water and sprinkle with yellow Cake Sparkles™; let dry.
Bake and cool 23 cupcakes; 11 in white baking cups, 12 in silver foil baking cups. Ice bottom of 12 marshmallows and position on top of cupcakes with foil baking cups.
Cover marshmallows with tip 12 vertical lines to fill in top; round and smooth with spatula and flatten with finger dipped in cornstarch.
Pipe tip 2A gray ring around iced marshmallow. Use spatula to ice remaining top of cupcake and smooth to a beveled edge. Position mini candy-coated chocolates.
Pipe tip 6 Martian face and pull-out ears (smooth with finger dipped in corn starch). Pipe tip 1 dot eyes and outline mouth.
Cut 1/2 in. off end of lollipop stick and insert into cupcake top; attach candy-coated chocolate on top.
Ice cupcakes in white baking cups with chocolate icing; position 1 medium and 2 small fondant stars on each cupcake.
Position all cupcakes on stand.