Greet And Treat Candy
What an exciting way to personalize holiday place settings! It’s so much fun and easy to make ahead using Candy Melts. Form base with candy in Round Comfort Grip™ Cutter and decorate candy tree and gingerbread boy. Ice base with melted candy, position pieces and your ready to celebrate.
Mini Gingerbread Candy Mold Set or Christmas Lollipop Kit , or any Christmas Themed Candy MoldEasy-Add Mini Gingerbread Candy Mold Set Add to shopping list Mini Gingerbread Candy Mold Set
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Jumbo Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles Add to shopping list Jumbo Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles
Red & white candy stick
Each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Round Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Round Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add 8 in. Straight Spatula Add to shopping list 8 in. Straight Spatula
- Waxed paper
- White construction paper
- Green marker
- Paring Knife
To make base, position round cutter on non-stick cookie sheet. Fill 3/8 in. deep with melted light cocoa candy; refrigerate until firm and unmold.
Using melted light cocoa, white, green, red and yellow candy and painting method, mold gingerbread boy and tree; refrigerate until firm and unmold.
Using paring knife, make a round hole in base; insert candy stick and fill hole with melted light cocoa candy. Let set. Using melted white candy and spatula, spread evenly over base for snow. Immediately sprinkle with nonpareils. Attach tree and boy candies with melted candy.
For sign, cut a 1 x 2 in. rectangle from white paper. Write name with marker. Attach sign to candy stick with melted candy.