Cookie Sheets & Je…
Green Web and Black Spider Cookies
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Halloween Stackable Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Halloween Stackable Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Prepare roll out cookie dough. Cut with spider web and spider from set. Bake and cool.
Use tip 5 and full-strength green flow icing to outline spider web; let dry. Use tip 5 and thinned down green color flow icing to fill in spider web; let dry. Use green FoodWriter to draw lines on spider web; let dry.
Use tip 16 and black buttercream icing to pipe legs on spider. Use spatula and black icing to ice spider's face smooth. Use tip 1 and white buttercream icing to pipe whites of eyes. Use tip 1 and orange buttercream icing to pipe dot pupils and outline mouth. Use tip 1 and white icing to pipe fangs. Position spider head on cookie.