Green Web and Black Spider Cookies
This friendly fanged creature with be at delight at all your Halloween festivities. These cute, creepy crawly spiders and just what kids will love at their parties, especially in spooky 3-D.
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Halloween Stackable Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Halloween Stackable Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Prepare roll out cookie dough. Cut with spider web and spider from set. Bake and cool.
Use tip 5 and full-strength green flow icing to outline spider web; let dry. Use tip 5 and thinned down green color flow icing to fill in spider web; let dry. Use green FoodWriter to draw lines on spider web; let dry.
Use tip 16 and black buttercream icing to pipe legs on spider. Use spatula and black icing to ice spider's face smooth. Use tip 1 and white buttercream icing to pipe whites of eyes. Use tip 1 and orange buttercream icing to pipe dot pupils and outline mouth. Use tip 1 and white icing to pipe fangs. Position spider head on cookie.