Cookie Sheets & Je…
Icicle Topped Gingerbread House Cookie
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Light Green Sparkling Sugar Add to shopping list Light Green Sparkling Sugar
- Easy-Add Red Sparkling Sugar Add to shopping list Red Sparkling Sugar
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Gingerbread Boy Trio Cutter Add to shopping list Gingerbread Boy Trio Cutter
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Prepare gingerbread recipe. Cut with Gingerbread Boy Trio Cutter. Bake and cool. Use tip 1 and full-strength white color flow icing to outline snow on base and roofline, door, house sides. Use tip 1 and full-strength white color flow icing to also pipe eye outlines, mouths zigzag trims on chimney and gingerbread boys and swirl buttons; let set. Use tip 1 and thinned down white icing to pipe in snow. Use 1 and thinned down green icing to fill in roof, icicles, doorframe and hands and feet on one gingerbread boy; add green sugars to green areas; all use to pipe in eyes. Use tip 1 and thinned down red color flow icing to fill in hands and feet one gingerbread boy and roof; add red sugars to red area; let set.