Green Greetings Cake
This lucky leprechaun greets your guests at the party! Color Flow icing plaque in shades of green tops the shamrock cake; Shamrock Icing Decorations add an extra green touch.
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color
- Easy-Add Shamrock Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Shamrock Icing Decorations
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Shamrock Pan Add to shopping list Shamrock Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 20 Add to shopping list Tip: 20
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Waxed paper
- Curling ribbon
Several days in advance, make color flow leprechaun on waxed paper using pattern. Outline and flow in using tip 2; let dry. Using full-strength color flow, pipe tip 1 facial features, tip 2 buckles, buttons, dots, hair and beard. Make extra to allow for breakage. Set aside.
Ice sides of shamrock cake smooth. Cover top of cake with tip 20 stars; add tip 20 star bottom border. Position sugar cubes where leprechaun will rest. Trim waxed paper around leprechaun; leave remainder attached to back. Position leprechaun, icing decorations and curling ribbon.