Greedy 4 Goodies Cupcake
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Vampire Theme Bite Mark Baking Cup Add to shopping list Vampire Theme Bite Mark Baking Cup
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Waxed paper
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
Bake cupcakes on cookie sheet and cool. Ice smooth with chocolate buttercream. Prepare and roll out cookie dough. Cut cookies using medium round Cut-Out. Bake and cool.
Place cookies on waxed paper. Use tip 2 and full-strength light gray color flow icing to pipe pull-out ears on cookie. Let dry. Cover cookies using thinned light gray color flow icing.
Use tip 2 and black color flow icing to outline and fill in mouth area. Pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch.
Use tip 2 and white full-strength color flow icing to pipe eyeballs and teeth. Use tip 2 and black full-strength color flow icing to pipe lips, eyebrows and pupils. Use tip 1 and red full-strength color flow icing to over pipe blood on teeth.
Insert cookie face into cupcake near teeth marks on baking cup. Use tip 2 and light gray full-strength color flow icing to pipe ball hands with pull-out fingers on either side of head.