Great Goblin Cookie
I’d be afraid if this cookie monster came to my door! Scary eyeballs and toothy grin are just 2 of the fun candies you can mold using the Halloween Candy Kit MEGA PACK.
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black shoestring licorice Add to shopping list Black shoestring licorice
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Round Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Round Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Halloween Candy Kit Mega Pack Add to shopping list Halloween Candy Kit Mega Pack
Roll out cookie dough and use round cutter to cut dough. Bake and cool.
Decorate using royal icing. Divide icing and tint green, black and red; reserve some white.
Use tip 3 and green icing to outline cookie. Thin a portion of the green icing and fill in cookie. Let dry.
Use tip 4 and white icing to pipe ball eyes. Let dry. Use tip 2 and black icing to pipe dot centers. Use tip 3 and red icing to pipe veins. Use tip 3 and green icing to pipe dot nose. Use tip 5 and green icing to pipe ears, shape with finger dipped in cornstarch.
Cut string licorice into varying length pieces and attach with green icing.
Mold mouth using kit: mold lips area of Candy Mold using melted candy. Pipe in white teeth, allow to set, fill mold with red. Refrigerate to set.
Attach candy lips to cookie using dots of icing.
*Combine Leaf Green and Lemon Yellow for green shown.