Graveyard Wave Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Pretzel rods
Each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add Creepy Tombstone Candy Mold Add to shopping list Creepy Tombstone Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Mummies Pretzel Mold Add to shopping list Mummies Pretzel Mold
- Easy-Add Haunted Halloween Pretzel Mold Add to shopping list Haunted Halloween Pretzel Mold
- Easy-Add Halloween Pretzel Mold Add to shopping list Halloween Pretzel Mold
- Easy-Add Pumpkin Harvest Pretzel Mold Add to shopping list Pumpkin Harvest Pretzel Mold
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add 13 x 19 in. Cake Board Add to shopping list 13 x 19 in. Cake Board
- Green curling ribbon
- Hot Glue Gun
- Plastic wrap
In advance: Cut cake board to 10 1/2 x10 1/2 in. and wrap with foil. Cut craft block to 7 1/2 x 7 1/2 x 2 in. and wrap with foil.
Melt candy and tint 1 pk. gray (using black candy color) and other portions green (combine yellow and green candy color), light green, yellow, orange, purple and black. Reserve a portion white. Use Tombstone Mold to mold 12 grass bases and 12 tombstones. Refrigerate until firm; unmold. Mold 13 pretzel candies using painting or piping method. Refrigerate until firm; unmold.
Attach craft block to cake board using hot glue gun. Use knife to cut tight-fitting holes in block for pretzels, staggering holes. Wrap bottom ends of pretzels with plastic wrap and insert into base. Cut ribbon into various lengths and curl. Arrange around pretzels. Secure grass bases and ?attach tombstones with melted candy.