Graveyard Ghoul Cupcakes
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Garden Candy Color Set (black used)Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Favorite cupcake mix or recipe
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Leaf Green Icing Color (Combine Lemon Yellow with Leaf Green for green shown)Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Each treat serves 1.
- Easy-Add Skeleton Bones Candy Mold Add to shopping list Skeleton Bones Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Standard Muffin Pan Add to shopping list Non-Stick Standard Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Halloween in 3-D Cupcake Combo Add to shopping list Halloween in 3-D Cupcake Combo
- Easy-Add 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid Add to shopping list 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Tip: 233 Add to shopping list Tip: 233
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
Make skeleton parts. Melt white Candy Melts Candy according to package directions. Tint gray using black candy color from set.
Fill head and arm cavities of mold with melted gray candy. Chill to set in refrigerator. Gently twist mold to release candy.
Bake and cool cupcakes.
Prepare icing. Tint portions green, dark gray and black; reserve some white. Use tip 233 and green icing to pipe grass on tops of cupcakes.
Use tip 2 and white icing to pipe eyeballs.
Use tip 1 and black icing to pipe pupils, mouth and nose. Pat mouth and nose smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch.
Use tip 1 and white icing to pipe teeth. Pat smooth.
Use tip 2 and black icing to pipe eyebrows and hair.
Use tip 1 and dark gray icing to pipe bags under eyes.
Position candy skulls and arms on tops of cupcakes.