Grapes Aplenty Cupcakes
Everyday candies can provide a bushel full of easy decorating ideas! Check out these easy grape clusters!
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
Candy-coated fruit dots
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Assorted Pastel Baking Cups Add to shopping list Assorted Pastel Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 67 Add to shopping list Tip: 67
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
Bake cupcakes in Assorted Pastel Standard Baking Cups and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe. Tint light green and dark green with Kelly Green Icing Color. Use spatula and green buttercream icing to ice tops of cupcakes smooth.
Position candy-coated fruit dots to resemble grape clusters on cupcake tops.
With dark green buttercream icing in Disposable Decorating Bag fitted with Round Decorating Tip 3, pipe vines on grapes. With dark green buttercream icing in Disposable Decorating Bag fitted with Leaf Decorating Tip 67, pipe leaves on grapevines.