Cupcakes 'N More&r…
- 3 cups cake flour sifted
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine softened
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- Easy-Add vanilla extract Add to shopping list vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- Easy-Add Blue Sparkling Sugar Add to shopping list Blue Sparkling Sugar
- Easy-Add Yellow Sparkling Sugar Add to shopping list Yellow Sparkling Sugar
- Easy-Add Red Sparkling Sugar Add to shopping list Red Sparkling Sugar
- Easy-Add Graduation Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Graduation Icing Decorations
- Easy-Add Petite Smiley Grad Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Petite Smiley Grad Icing Decorations
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add 12-cup regular muffin pan Add to shopping list 12-cup regular muffin pan
- Easy-Add Smiley Grad Baking Cups Add to shopping list Smiley Grad Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Graduation Candle Set Add to shopping list Graduation Candle Set
- Easy-Add Grad Fun Pix® Add to shopping list Grad Fun Pix®
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line pan with baking cups.
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
In large bowl, cream butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
Add flour mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. Continue beating one minute. Pour into prepared cups.
Bake 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center of cupcake comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes.
Turn out onto cooling rack; cool completely.
Ice with buttercream icing; sprinkle with Sparkling Sugars. Add candles, Fun Pix and icing decorations.