Sheet & Baking Pan…
Graduation Congratulations Cake
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add Green Stripes Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Green Stripes Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- Easy-Add Light Green Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Light Green Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add White Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list White Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add Bright Green Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Bright Green Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
Cake serves 18
- Easy-Add Plastic Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Plastic Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add 9 x 13 x 2 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 9 x 13 x 2 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Rotary Cutter Add to shopping list Rotary Cutter
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Single Shape Punch Set Add to shopping list Single Shape Punch Set
- Easy-Add Leaf Cutting Insert Add to shopping list Leaf Cutting Insert
In advance, make scroll. Use black FoodWriter to write message on 10 5/8 long x 5 1/2 in. wide White Sugar Sheets! Wrap top and bottom edges around plastic dowel rods to create scrolled effect. Let set for 30 minutes.
Bake and cool one-layer cake. Position on foil-wrapped board. Ice smooth with white buttercream.
Using Rotary Cutter, cut 22 rectangles, 2 long x 1 in. wide, from Green Stripes Sugar Sheets! Attach 1 in. apart on cake sides using piping gel.
Brush the back edges of one Light Green Sugar Sheets! with piping gel. Attach to top of cake. Position scroll on top, attaching with piping gel. Brush Pearl Dust on scroll.
Using punch with Leaf Cutting Insert, cut eight leaves from Bright Green Sugar Sheets! Gently slide leaf tips over dowel rod to curl; let set for 1 minute. Use scissors to cut four vine tendrils, 1/8 in. wide, from Bright Green Sugar Sheets! Attach leaves and vines to green background using piping gel.