Grads Grab Success! Brownies
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ivory Icing Color Add to shopping list Ivory Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Favorite brownie mix or recipe
- Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant (2 1/2 ounces for each treat)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add FoodWriters™ Neon Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriters™ Neon Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
Each brownie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold Add to shopping list Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Square Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Square Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
In advance: Make candy mortarboards. Position medium square Cut-Out on cookie sheet; fill 1/8 in. thick with melted candy in cut parchment bag. Chill until firm.
Bake and cool brownies in silicone pan supported by cookie sheet. Unmold, swipe bottom with candy, let set. Repeat as needed. Cover with melted candy; let set. Tint 2 oz. fondant light copper for heads and hands, 1 oz. for white arms and caps using a small amount of Golden Yellow and Ivory, 1 oz. brown with Red-Red for brown arms, caps and hair, 1 oz. yellow for tassels, strings and hair.
Make and attach fondant features and decorations.
Roll 1 1/8 in. ball heads, 1 3/4 x 1/2 in. logs for arms, 1/4 x 1/8 in. ovals for ears, 1/8 in. ball for nose; attach with damp brush. For hands, roll 1/2 in. balls; flatten, cut and score fingers with knife.
For diploma, roll out white fondant 1/8 in. thick; cut a 1 in. square and roll up. Attach hands and diploma with damp brush.
For hat, roll a 3/4 in. ball; flatten and attach to mortarboard with damp brush.
For hair, roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut a 1/2 x 2 in. strip for boy; cut 3/8 in. strands and attach with damp brush. Repeat for a 2nd row. Cut a 1 x 2 in. strip for girl; cut in thin strips and attach with damp brush.
For tassels, cut a 1 x 1/2 in. strip; cut 3/8 in. slits for fringe. Roll up strip.
For strings, roll a 1 1/4 x 1/8 in. log. Attach string to cap and tassel to string with damp brush. For button on cap, roll a 1/4 in. ball, flatten and attach.
Draw eyes and mouth with black FoodWriter.