Cookie Sheets & Je…
Grade-A Easter Treat Cupcake
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant (1 ounce for each handle)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Easy-Add Blue Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Blue Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Yellow Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Yellow Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Pink colored sugar Add to shopping list Pink colored sugar
- Easy-Add Lavender Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Lavender Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Light Green Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Light Green Colored Sugar
- shredded coconut
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Jumbo Muffin Pan Add to shopping list Jumbo Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Easter 12 Pc. Mini Metal Cutter Collection Add to shopping list Easter 12 Pc. Mini Metal Cutter Collection
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make fondant handle. Add 1/2 teaspoon Gum-Tex to 6 oz. fondant; tint brown. Roll 1 oz. into a 9 1/2 in. long rope, 3/8 in. thick. Score lightly with a knife, making diagonal lines about 1/4 in. apart. Use pattern as guide for handle shape. Let dry 1-2 days on waxed paper-covered board dusted with cornstarch.
Also: Make cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. Cut 11 eggs for each basket using mini cutter from set; sprinkle on colored sugars. Bake and cool cookies.
Bake and cool cupcakes. Ice tops fluffy. Cover sides with tip 6 basketweave. Sprinkle tops with tinted coconut. Position cookies (use more icing if necessary). Insert handles.
*Combine Brown with Red-Red for brown shown.