Cookie Sheets & Je…
Grabbing All the Goodies Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Lavender Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Lavender Candy Melts® Candy
- Flowerful Medley 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment (confetti)Easy-Add Flowerful Medley 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment Add to shopping list Flowerful Medley 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- Ice cream sugar cones
Each cupcake serves 1
- Easy-Add Sports Ball Set Add to shopping list Sports Ball Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 1M Add to shopping list Tip: 1M
- Easy-Add Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Pastel Silicone Baking Cups Add to shopping list Pastel Silicone Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Soft Colors Round Candles Add to shopping list Soft Colors Round Candles
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add 16 in. Cake Circles Add to shopping list 16 in. Cake Circles
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Waxed paper
- Warming tray (optional)
In advance: Make candy shell for head. Also: Prepare base board. Tape two 16 in. Cake Circles together. Prepare and cover with 24 oz. fondant tinted blue.
Finally in advance: Make fondant-covered hat. Tint fondant: 3 oz. green, 3 oz. yellow. Roll out 1/8 in. thick as needed. Cut a 5 x 4 1/2 in. strip of yellow fondant. Brush cone with Piping Gel and wrap fondant around cone. Smooth and trim away excess. For fringe, cut 22 strips, 2 x 3/4 in. wide. Cut slits 1/8 in. wide, 1/2 in. deep, across outer edge. Roll and separate to make a tuft of fringe. Attach to bottom of hat using damp brush. Repeat. For pompom, cut 4 additional strips and repeat as above. Let hat dry on waxed paper-covered board.
Bake and cool cupcakes in silicone cups supported by Cookie Sheet. Top with tip 1M icing swirl; sprinkle on confetti. Tint fondant: 16 oz. violet, 1 oz. black; reserve 3 oz. white.
For each arm, roll 2 oz. fondant into a 10 in. long, slightly tapered rope; make 8 and position on board. Position candy shell flat side down in center. For features, shape 1 1/2 x 1/2 in. thick eyes, 1/2 in. diameter flattened ball pupils and 1/4 x 4 1/2 in. rope smile. Attach features and hat using melted candy.
Position cupcakes. Insert candles.
* Combine Leaf Green with Lemon Yellow for green shown.
* Combine Lemon Yellow with Golden Yellow for yellow shown.
* Combine Violet with Rose and a little Black for violet shown.