Grab Them Bear-Handed! Candy
Share these cute pops at baby showers and birthday parties. Use Candy Melts® and our Round Cookie Treat Pan and Non-Stick 12-Cup Mini Muffin Pan to mold bear faces and ears.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Each lolllipop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Round Cookie Treat Pan Add to shopping list Round Cookie Treat Pan
- Easy-Add Non-Stick 12-Cup Mini Muffin Pan Add to shopping list Non-Stick 12-Cup Mini Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- 1/4 in. wide ribbon (12 - 14 in. for each treat)
- Waxed paper
Mold candy bear heads on sticks in Cookie Treat Pan. Refrigerate until firm; unmold. Fill cavities of Mini Muffin pan 1/4 in. deep to mold 2 ears for each treat. Refrigerate until firm; unmold. Attach ears to back of head with candy. Tint portions of white candy yellow and black. Using melted candy in cut parchment bags, pipe muzzle, eyes and inside ears; let set. Pipe dot pupils, nose and outline mouth; let set. Tie ribbon around stick.