Goody for the Grad! Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Cake Release Add to shopping list Cake Release
- yellow taffy
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Pastry Brush Add to shopping list Pastry Brush
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Paring Knife
Tint cookie dough blue; roll out and cut 3 1/2 in. square cookies using ruler and paring knife. Bake and cool.
Brush pan cavities with Cake Release. Bake and cool cupcakes without baking cups; level tops.
Turn cupcakes narrow end up. Ice cupcakes and cookies smooth; position cookie on cupcake.
Roll out taffy and cut a 2 1/2 x 1/4 in. wide strip for cord; cut a 1 in. long strip for tassel. Cut slits in tassel and press together with cord.
Cut a 1/2 in. long strip for knot and wrap around. Attach tassel to cookie with icing.
Pipe tip 6 ball button (flatten and smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).