Good Call! Candy
Teens will flip for this candy-covered mini cake! Good Call makes single-serve treats so each guests gets their own phone.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
Black spice drop jelly candies
Each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Mini Loaf Pan Add to shopping list Mini Loaf Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 6 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Craft block
Use mini loaf pan to mold candy mouthpiece. Add small amounts of red and blue candy color to melted white candy to achieve grey color.
Fill pan cavity about 1/3 full with melted candy. Refrigerate until firm. Unmold and use hot knife to trim 1/4 of length off end.
For antenna, add red and blue colors to white melts to make black. Using brush, paint lollipop stick with melted candy. Let set in craft block.
Bake and cool loaf cakes and cut horizontally in half. Place cake on cooling rack positioned over cookie sheet. Cover with melted candy. Let set.
Using melted candy in cut parchment bag, overpipe earpiece and hinges on phone, buttons and numbers.
Attach jelly candy to top as a base for antenna; insert antenna in jelly candy.
To secure mouthpiece to phone, use glass bowl to prop in position and attach with melted candy in cut parchment bag. Overpipe to reinforce. Let set.