Going Buggy Over You Cupcakes
Send your valentine some Going Buggy Over You Cupcakes. These love bugs with cute little Icing Decoration antennae are sure to capture hearts.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Mini Heart Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Mini Heart Icing Decorations
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Rack Add to shopping list Cooling Rack
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Hearts Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Hearts Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Valentine Themed Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Valentine Themed Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
Make antennae in advance by cutting licorice string into 2 1/2 inch pieces. Attach Hearts Remembered Icing Decorations at one end of licorice pieces with buttercream icing. Let antennae dry overnight.
Bake cupcakes in Hearts Standard Baking Cups or any Valentine Themed Baking Cup, and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe. Tint half the icing with Rose Icing Color. Ice cupcakes smooth with Spatula.
For mouth, tint some icing with Black Icing Color. Use Round Decorating Tip 3 to pipe outline of mouth, filling in with a zigzag motion. Smooth the icing with a finger dipped in cornstarch. Pipe two large dots with Round Decorating Tip 5 on corners of mouth with pink icing to create cheeks.
For nose and tongue, tint a small amount of icing red with Red-Red and Christmas Red icing Color. Use Round Decorating Tip 5 to create tongue and nose.
For eyes, use Round Decorating Tip 5 and white icing to create whites, and Round Decorating Tip 3 and black icing to create pupils.
To finish cupcake, insert 2 dried antennae into top of cupcakes.