Going Batty Cookie
Sink your teeth into these bat-shaped cookies. They’re easy to create using our 18-Pc. Halloween Cutter Set.
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Halloween Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Halloween Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
Prepare and roll out dough. Cut cookies using bat cutter from set. Bake and cool.
Use black icing color to tint color flow icing dark gray. Use tip 2 and full-strength very dark gray color flow icing to outline bat and mouth. Use tip 1 and thinned very dark gray color flow icing to fill in wings and head. Use tip 1 and thinned black color flow icing to fill in mouth. Let set.
Use tip 2 and full-strength white color flow icing to pipe dot eyeballs and pull-out teeth. Use tip 2 and full-strength black color flow icing to pipe dot pupils and wing ribs.