Gobble It Up Cake
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Red Color Mist™ Food Color Spray Add to shopping list Red Color Mist™ Food Color Spray
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
Cake serves 11.
- Easy-Add 3-D Rubber Ducky Pan Add to shopping list 3-D Rubber Ducky Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 18 Add to shopping list Tip: 18
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Leaves and Acorns Nesting Metal Cookie Cutter Set (largest Maple Leaf cutter used)Easy-Add Leaves and Acorns Nesting Metal Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Leaves and Acorns Nesting Metal Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add 8 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add 12 in. Cake Circle Add to shopping list 12 in. Cake Circle
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
In advance, tint fondant yellow; roll out cut approximately 20 leaves using largest maple leaf cutter from set. Let dry overnight on cornstarch-dusted board. Spray lower part of leaves with Color Mist. gradually fading toward tops. (It is best to spray several light coats rather than 1 heavy coat.) Let dry 10 minutes. Attach lollipop sticks to backs of leaves with melted candy. Set aside.
Trim down beak area from duck cake to form a point. Ice beak smooth; pipe tip 3 horizontal line for mouth. Pipe tip 5 dot eyes and pupils (flatten and smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Cover cake with tip 18 stars; add tip 18 pull-out stars on sides for wings. Pipe tip 2A outline and bead wattle. Cut sticks on leaves to various lengths and insert in ascending order on back of turkey.
Note: We recommend making this cake from a firm-textured batter recipe such as pound cake.
*Brand confectionery coating.