Gobble Guys Cookies
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Mini Pumpkin Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Mini Pumpkin Icing Decorations
- Easy-Add Red Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Red Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Orange Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Orange Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Yellow Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Yellow Colored Sugar
Each serves 1.
- Easy-Add 6-piece Harvest Mini Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list 6-piece Harvest Mini Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Harvest Cutter Set Add to shopping list Harvest Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Leaves and Acorns Nesting Metal Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Leaves and Acorns Nesting Metal Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Paring Knife
Roll out chocolate cookie dough and cut out turkey body and wings using turkey and mini oak leaf cutters; cut off leaf stems. Cut two 1/4 x 1/2 in. strips for braces on each turkey. Roll out plain cookie dough and cut maple leaf tail feathers; cut off stem. Mix red, orange and yellow sugars; sprinkle on feathers. Bake and cool all cookies.
Cut tail feather off turkey cookie. Using melted candy in cut parchment bag, decorate dot eyes and outline beak and wattle on both sides of turkey; let set. Attach wings to sides and braces to bottom; let set. Attach tail feathers to back and pumpkin decorations to braces; let set.