Goal-Oriented Kids Cupcakes
Everyone will have a ball with this pleasing treat. Thanks to the ease of Cupcake Toppers, you can make a cupcake, pipe a body and insert the ready-made head topper of your choice.
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant (1/8 oz. per treat)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers (using black)Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
Each cupcake serves 1
- Easy-Add Jumbo Muffin Pan Add to shopping list Jumbo Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add White jumbo baking cups Add to shopping list White jumbo baking cups
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Tip: 233 Add to shopping list Tip: 233
- Easy-Add Tip: 1A Add to shopping list Tip: 1A
- Easy-Add Tip: 10 Add to shopping list Tip: 10
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Boy Cupcake Topper Add to shopping list Boy Cupcake Topper
- Easy-Add Girl Cupcake Topper Add to shopping list Girl Cupcake Topper
- Small Knife
Bake and cool cupcakes. Ice smooth with green buttercream icing.
Figure pipe bodies on cupcakes. Use red icing and tip 1A to pipe shorts starting at a 90° angle to form base. Then turn tip to a 45° angle to pipe the shorts legs (smooth both with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Use tip 1A and *yellow icing to make shirt. Pipe a mound of icing at a 90°angle to shorts, about 1 in. high (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Use tip 10 and yellow icing to pipe sleeves.
Use tip 10 and copper icing to pipe legs. Add tip 10 black icing shoes.
To make soccer ball, roll a 3/4 in. round ball of white fondant. Use black FoodWriter to mark pattern on ball. Attach ball to laps with icing.
Use tip 10 and copper icing to pipe arms and hands. Cut finger indentations with small knife. Insert heads into bodies.
Use tip 233 and green buttercream icing to add pull-out grass.