Go Wild Birthday Cake
- Easy-Add Zebra Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Zebra Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add Pink Color Mist™ Food Color Spray Add to shopping list Pink Color Mist™ Food Color Spray
- Easy-Add Black Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Black Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
Cake serves 18.
- Easy-Add 9 x 13 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 9 x 13 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Rotary Cutter Add to shopping list Rotary Cutter
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Parchment Paper Add to shopping list Non-Stick Parchment Paper
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutter Set
Bake and cool one-layer cake. Place on a foil-wrapped cake board. Ice smooth with white buttercream.
Using Rotary Cutter, cut two strips, 8 in. long x 2 1/2 in. wide, and two strips, 9 in. long x 2 1/2 in. wide, from Zebra Sugar Sheets! Place strips on parchment paper and spray with Color Mist. Let dry for 20 minutes.
For bottom border, use Rotary Cutter to cut four strips, 5/8 in. wide, along the length of Black Sugar Sheets! Cut two extra strips, 2 1/4 in. long, for the long sides of the cake. Attach to bottom of cake; trim if necessary.
Attach the two shorter zebra strips horizontally along the top and bottom edge, centered between the two short sides, of the cake. Attach the two long sheets vertically along the short sides of cake.
Using Rotary Cutter, cut a rectangle, 8 1/2 long x 5 in. wide, from White Sugar Sheets! Attach to center of cake with piping gel.
For name, use letters from 101 Cookie Cutter Set and FoodWriter to trace letters on the back side (shiny side) of Black Sugar Sheets! Cut out using scissors. Attach letters to center of white rectangle with piping gel.