Go Team! Cake
Perky cheerleader will lead the party guests in a Go Team! chant. Decorate this cake for game day or birthday using school colors to show you have that rah-rah spirit in you!
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Little Hero Pan Add to shopping list Little Hero Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add Tip: 127D Add to shopping list Tip: 127D
- Easy-Add Tip: 233 Add to shopping list Tip: 233
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
Bake and cool cake. Trim off hose and left hand. Ice sides and background areas smooth.
Outline face, sweater, legs and shoes with tip 4. Pipe in shoes with tip 4 (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Pipe tip 4 shoelaces. Outline and pipe-in facial features with tip 3; pipe-in tip 3 tongue.
Cover face, sweater and legs with tip 16 stars. Pipe tip 127D ruffled skirt.
Add tip 16 zigzag trim on sweater neckline and socks. Pipe tip 16 pull-out hair and tip 16 hair ties.
Use tip 233 and red/white icing to pipe spatula-striped pom-poms. Add tip 21 star bottom border.
Combine Red-Red and Christmas Red for red shade shown. Combine Lemon Yellow and Golden Yellow for yellow shade shown.