Go For A Dip Candy
Let everyone know just how welcome they are at your next party or family reunion. You’ve even made them candy nameplates to add as a personal touch.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Blue Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Blue Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles Add to shopping list Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles
- Easy-Add Ice Cream Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Ice Cream Icing Decorations
- Easy-Add Party Hat Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Party Hat Icing Decorations
Each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Loaf Pan Add to shopping list Mini Loaf Pan
- Easy-Add Melting/Decorating Squeeze Bottle Add to shopping list Melting/Decorating Squeeze Bottle
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Melt Candy Melts following package instructions. Pour into mini loaf cavities 1/8 to 1/4 in. deep. Refrigerate until firm. Unmold.
Brush edges of candy plaque with melted candy. Dip each side into nonpareils. Place melted blue candy in parchment bag; cut a small hole in tip with scissors. Print name with melted candy; attach icing decoration with a dot of melted candy.