Global Designs Embellished with Unique Flowers Cake
Create amazing detail quickly with our Global Designs Fondant & Gum Paste Mold. Give a regal look to this majestic-tiered cake with elegant shapes lie the triangle border, 4-petal flower, global flower, scallop border, crown, scallop paisley, small and large global leaf.
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ivory Icing Color Add to shopping list Ivory Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Chocolate Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Chocolate Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
Cake serves 60.
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add 12 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 12 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cake Circles Add to shopping list Cake Circles
- Easy-Add Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Wooden Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Wooden Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Paring Knife
- Easy-Add Global Fondant & Gum Paste Mold Add to shopping list Global Fondant & Gum Paste Mold
- Easy-Add Dusting Pouch Add to shopping list Dusting Pouch
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
Bake and cool 2-layer cakes. Prepare for stacked construction.
Prepare for covering with rolled fondant by lightly icing with buttercream. Tint white fondant ivory. Roll out 1/8 in. thick and cover cakes, smooth with fondant smoother. Trim excess fondant with paring knife.
For brown fondant, mix chocolate fondant with a small amount of black and red icing color. Press fondant in molds dusted in cornstarch, roll with small fondant roller and remove with paring knife greased with shortening. Attach designs to cake with thin fondant adhesive.
*Combine Chocolate Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant, Black Icing Color and Red-Red Icing Color to achieve brown fondant shade.