Give Your Heart Away Mini Cake
Shaped holiday mini cakes are easy to make! Simply cut using a cookie cutter then decorate with a pour-on icing that will conforms to cake’s shape.
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add 10 1/2 x 15 1/2 in. Jelly Roll Pan Add to shopping list 10 1/2 x 15 1/2 in. Jelly Roll Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add From The Heart Nesting Cutter Set Add to shopping list From The Heart Nesting Cutter Set
- Paring Knife
Bake and cool cake in jelly roll pan. Cut mini cakes using largest heart cutter. Cover cakes with quick-pour fondant icing let set. Tint portions of rolled fondant rose and red. For stripes, roll out rose fondant 1/8 in. thick; cut into 1/4 in. wide strips. Position strips 1/4 in. apart on cake top; trim ends to fit and attach with damp brush. For cake top heart, roll out red fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut heart using smallest cutter; attach with damp brush. In buttercream, pipe tip 3 bead hearts on cake sides, approximately 3/4 in. apart.