Give Your Heart Away Lollipops
Add some character to your homemade lollipops! Use royal icing to figure pipe look-alike heads and hands onto each child’s Valentine’s Day treat.
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Garden Candy Color Set (pink used)Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Valentine Candy Making Kit Mega Pack Add to shopping list Valentine Candy Making Kit Mega Pack
Each lollipop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Jelly Roll Pan Add to shopping list Jelly Roll Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add 8 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add From The Heart Nesting Cutter Set Add to shopping list From The Heart Nesting Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Waxed paper
To mold candy ruffled hearts from kit, use melted candy in cut parchment bag. Use layering method by filling bottom part of heart with melted white candy; refrigerate until partially set and fill remainder of mold with melted candy tinted pink with candy color and add lollipop stick. Refrigerate until completely set. Unmold lollipops and use melted red candy in parchment bag cut with small hole to pipe message. Let set.
To make large red hearts, place largest heart cutter from set on Non-Stick Jelly Roll Pan. Pour red melted candy in cutter 1/8 in. thick. Tap pan on surface to remove air bubbles; refrigerate until set. Unmold.
Place large red candy hearts on cake board covered with waxed paper. Use tip 12 and copper (skin tone) royal icing to pipe ball heads on tops of hearts. Use tip 3 and copper (skin tone) royal icing to pipe fingers on heart and dot nose. Use tip 3 and black royal icing to pipe dot eyes and outline mouth. Use tip 3 and brown royal icing to pipe hair on boy. Use tip 16 and yellow icing to pipe hair on girl. Let completely dry for 4 hours.
Attach ruffled heart to large red heart with melted candy.