Girls Rule Cupcakes
What’s better than Girls Rule Cupcakes at the next birthday party! Customize these girlie cupcakes by using a range of Icing Colors, and each guest gets a treat that looks just like them.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Chocolate Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Chocolate Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing
2 spice drops
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Standard White Baking Cups Add to shopping list Standard White Baking Cups
- Easy-Add 8 in. Angled Spatula Add to shopping list 8 in. Angled Spatula
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Standard Coupler Add to shopping list Standard Coupler
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
Bake cupcakes in White Standard Baking Cups and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe and tint 1 cup with Copper (Light Skintone) Icing Color. Ice cupcakes smooth with skintone icing color using Spatula.
For eyes and mouth, tint 1/2 cup icing with Black Icing Color. Pipe eyes and mouth with black icing and Round Decorating Tip 3.
For cheeks, tint a small amount of icing with Rose Icing Color. Pipe balls with pink icing on corners of mouth with Round Decorating Tip 3. Flatten and smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch.
For hair, pipe swirls with Chocolate Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing and Open Star Decorating Tip 16.
For bow, roll out two spice drops with Perfect Height Rolling Pin on flat surface sprinkled with granulated sugar. Cut out one loop from each spice drop with scissors. For center knot, cut off top third of spice drop horizontally and press between the two loops. Position bow on hair.