Gingerbread Snowflake Cookies
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Snowflakes Nesting Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Snowflakes Nesting Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
Prepare and roll out gingerbread dough. For each snowflake, cut 3 cookies using 2nd smallest cutter. Cut 2 cookies in half. Bake and cool.
Using melted candy in cut parchment bag, pipe snowflake design on both sides of cookies (let one side set before decorating the other side).
Lay whole cookie flat. With melted candy, attach 2 cookie halves to cookie at a 45° angle. Prop in place until set.
Stand cookie upright; on other side attach 2 cookie halves at a 45° angle. Let set.