Gingerbread Skier Cookies
It’s a slalom-dunk! This Gingerbread Skier cookie brings fun to holiday gatherings and all your winter events.
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Hollow-Center Hard Candies
Cinnamon Stick Gum
- Easy-Add Black shoestring licorice Add to shopping list Black shoestring licorice
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Gingerbread Boy Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Gingerbread Boy Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Waxed paper
In advance: Roll out gingerbread dough. For each treat, cut 1 boy using Comfort Grip cutter and use knife to cut 2 triangle easels, 2 1/2 x 2 in. Bake and cool. Place boy cookie on waxed paper-covered board. Using tip 5, pipe pull-out hat in green and outline scarf in red. Add tip 5 zigzag hat band and dot pompom in white. Pipe tip 3 outline eyes and mouth, dot nose, buttons and cheeks in white. Let dry overnight.
Make ski poles. Place hollow-center candy on waxed paper. Cut licorice in 2 1/2 in. pieces. Using tip 3, pipe in hole in candy with yellow icing; insert licorice. Let dry.
Attach ski poles and easels to cookie with dots of icing; let dry. For skis, curl up one end of gum stick; attach to cookie with icing and let dry.